Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

OO8. Summer!!

So, I'm finally done with high school!! Woo!! And we all know what that means...I get to start churning out books like it's nobody's business!! Or like it's my job. Whichever expression you prefer, haha. All that matters is that now I'm freeto sit by the pool, on the dock, or on the beach (depending on where I am) with a book all day!!

In the spirit of things (namely summer), I thought I'd list the next yen books on my to-read list for the summer, and I'll add the books I'm currently reading to the top.
Next on my to-do list:

1/2. Demise of the Soccer Moms- Cathryn Grant
1/2x2. Five Things I Can't Live Without- Holly Shumas
1. Following Polly- Karen Bergreen
2. While My Pretty One Sleeps- Mary Higgins Clark
3. Splendor- Anna Godbersen
4. The Space Between Us- Thrity Umrigar
5. Shoe Addicts Anonymous- Beth Harbison
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
7. The Inheritance of Loss- Kiran Desai
8. Lock and Key- Sarah Dessen
9. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan- Lisa See
10. Love on the Line (trying again)- Laura Castoro

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment